Here is a chartbook/spreadsheet study that will plot up to 15 symbols correlated as a percent change. This spreadsheet will also allow up to 3 start times per 24hrs so, for example, you can reset the line at the start of the London, New York, and Asian sessions, all on one chart.
Click on each of these links to download:
%Chg from Mkt Open.cht
%Chg from Mkt Open.scss
and put both files in your Sierra Chart \Data folder, then open the chartbook.
Change the symbols of both charts to your choice, and change the Short Names on the Subgraphs tab of the '%Chg from Mkt Open' study on the primary chart to match the chosen symbols.
The chartbook has two symbols. To add additional symbols:
1) Duplicate Chart #2 (the secondary chart) and change the symbol. The duplicated chart#/Sheet# will be Chart3/Sheet3.
2) Focus the new duplicated chart, press Analysis >> Studies >> choose %Chg from Mkt Open >> Settings button, and change the Formula Source Sheet Number to 2. This will save you from copying formulas from Sheet2. Press OK and OK.
-The formulas on Sheet1 are unique to the primary chart. The formulas on Sheet2 and above are all the same, and are for all secondary charts.
3) On the spreadsheet, copy the formula from Sheet1 cell L3 to Sheet1 cell M3, then edit it to reference Sheet3 (=Sheet3!K3). Then label column M with the symbol in cell M2.
4) Focus the primary chart, press Analysis >> Studies >> choose %Chg from Mkt Open >> Settings button >> Subgraphs tab, and set the SG3 Draw Style to Line, choose your color, and enter the symbol in the Short Name field. Press OK and OK.
5) Reload and Recalculate (press Insert) the duplicated chart and the primary chart.
6) Repeat all steps as needed, incrementing the destination column and the referenced sheet# in step 3, and the subgraph Draw Style in step 4.
-You can minimize all charts except the primary, and you can minimize the spreadsheet.
-The 3 market open times are determined by the settings of the 3 Time Line studies on the primary chart.
-All lines are displayed on the primary chart via Sheet1’s columns K-Y. This means you can have a max of 15 symbols.
Version 1b: corrected formulas and chart settings to assure zero start at session change.